Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Showtime or HBO? You Fail.

I think summer is where the geniuses at Showtime and HBO pull off their great strategy of getting the masses to watch the poo they fling at the public. You can't go wrong with True Blood, Weeds, and the unheralded Nurse Jackie filling the summer watching slate. And this particular summer makes me regret that I have to cut costs and not get premium cable, no less a DVR box. I swear, getting premium in the past and not having it is when a rich junky gets exposed to the "stuff," gets off it because of low funding, then regrets spending all that money on getting a "rush" just because he wants that rush now. I have no idea how the picture could have been painted but let's just say I want Showtime and HBO pushed through my veins now.

With that said, two prominent shows are making their return to the summer slate -- Californication and Entourage. Guess which show I badly need to watch more.

Here's the preview for Californication:


And here's the preview for Entourage, if you're into that kinda thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment