Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Woman: Roethlisberger Went Ruthless On My Burger

Pictured lady not the accuser. But she could have been.

First, I must apologize for the title of this post. I guess puns are society's verbal tampon when you want to pad the heavy metaphorical bleeding of your witty and relevant banter. So, again, apologies all from me.

So Ben Roethlisberger is a dick. Or that's at least what my friend Josh says. Basically, Ben and his mid-major college graduating ass didn't want to pay for a tab at my friend's bar. And there was a bunch of bickering from Ben ranging from "Do you know who I am?" to "I won a Super Bowl!" My friend responds, "I know who you are. That's still $55." The motherf*cker makes millions and can't settle a simple $50 tab?

Anecdotes aside, Ben was accused today for sexual assault. How's that for karma, you bitch Roethlisberger! Anyways, TMZ has the story:

Andrea McNulty claims in her civil lawsuit filed in Washoe County, Nevada, this year's Super Bowl winner asked her to come to his hotel room in July, 2008 -- and then forced her to have sex with him.

McNulty -- an employee at the Harrah's Hotel in Lake Tahoe -- is suing for sexual assault and battery, false imprisonment and infliction of emotional distress.

Just to clear things up for you, people, he went to Miami of Ohio, not the other Miami where all shit gets wild. You know what I mean. If I didn't know better, I would think he's a Duke lacrosse player.

No comments:

Post a Comment