Friday, July 24, 2009

When Did E! Start Un-Blurring Boobs?

(via WWTDD) Kendra's wedding gift to us. Boobs.

So as to not confuse you, I am a man who loves boobies. Boobies on women. And just like a veteran wine taster, I like a particular set of boobs. I'm cool with any other boobs, they just can't be awkward looking. Besides, I've noticed even the small boobs can create cleavage, and if that's the cleavage you have, then you have me...you just have me.

With that said, Kendra Wilkinson (aka the youngest bimbo of Hef's former gals) apparently showed off the chest ornaments and it totally got unblurred on E!, which last time I checked was a tv network on basic cable, not premium cable. E! also offered a look at Denise Richards' chest cannons on her show. Apparently, she got her implanted wild things shortly before shooting Wild Things. What I'm getting at is WhenTF did E! start showing titties. Apparently, we've gone to the point of tastelessness that we got exposed, uninhibited mounds in our faces. I'm griping because this type of shit could have been done a long time ago. Gosh!

Here's the NSFW tit pic collection from Kendra.

No comments:

Post a Comment