Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh. So Melrose Place Dictates My Life Now, Does It?


So the TV show that nobody wanted made its impending return that much unbearable with a new set of teaser posters and their crazy ass catchphrases. (I know he's dead, but big middle fingers to Aaron Spelling for Melrose Place and 90210.) Of course, leave it to the CW to create posters that may get some people looking...and pondering about the complexities of life...or at the very least, ponder about suicide. Remember the OMFG Gossip Girl posters? Yeah, me neither. But somebody decided to make a big stink about that one because of the F in the campaign. And by F, it meant fugtacular. As in, "my God, this Melrose Place resurrection has awfully fugtacular people in it. I mean, look at Ashlee Simpson!"

If you need a demonstration of how desperate the CW is getting, here's the teaser for Melrose Place:

Click here for the rest of the posters. It's a good thing Hump Day changes for me now. I can expecte to change my sheets on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment